Inspired by Sid Dickens
1. Seal with tinting base.
2. Scrape random layer of white gesso with a flat palette knife.
3. Adhere tissue wrap in a couple of places.
4. Add some texture stamping.
6. Sand the edges and rub in brown distress ink.
7. Die cut the star from black card, paint the panels assemble and adhere to the tile.
8. Add big chat words.
Supplies from DecoArt
Media White Tinting Base
Media White Gesso
Media Fluid Acrylics - Medium Grey, Titanium White, Carbon Black
Very cool monochrome look. I love the worn look of the painted panels of the star, and the layered stamping/transfers background is great.
Hi Brenda x I love your media tile and the wonderful details/products applied to create the worn appearance. Sending huge hugs
Post a Comment