I have been playing with the DecoArt clear modeling paste again and have created a media board with this lovely milky effect. It is over on the CVC project blog and I have added the process steps and more photos if you would like to take a look.
But do you ever come back to a project later and decide it isn't finished? I did that with this one and went a few steps further.
The stamped sentiment seemed far too dark for the rest of the background and I didn't like tie Fig III being so dark either. I took a white pen to fix that bit and also added some watery gesso over the middle of the design and dried it. Now it isn't quite so prominent but I added Andy's fish as well - not sure about that step but we'll see.
I also decided to seal it all again with another coat of the clear modeling paste and before I did so I rubbed a little ground espresso distress ink over the Fig III. I then put it to one side for the rest of the day to dry.
Thanks for popping in, if you want to see the original post I did on this technique for DecoArt you can find it here.
hugs Brenda xxx