Hi Everyone - just a short post from me today. This is another one of my Art of Craft workshop one layer cards, made for a 5” x 5” card.
This is a very simple recipe for making the card.
- Lay low tack masking tape across the middle.
- Blend two or three distress inks over the card. Remove masking tape.
- Stamp sentiment, flower and butterfly.
- Water bleach flower petals. Wrinkle free distress and splatter paint.
- Ink edges with walnut stain.
Before I go I thought I would share some photos of Wisley Gardens taken last week, These textures and colours are amazing.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Brenda xxx