I want to say a big thankyou to my team-mate Hazel at MAWTT for giving me this great blog award. I have only been blogging since January and I can't believe how many blogging friends I have made. It's lovely to know there are like minded people who appreciate what you do. Thanks Hazel and I would return it back and send it to all my MAWTT team mates but since you all have it I will send it on to other friends.
Now have to tell you seven things about myself.
1. I hate ironing.
2. I love Christmas.
3. I celebrated my 36th weddng anniversary this year. (I was a child bride.....)
4. My family, and particularly my grand-daughters, are the love of my life.
5. I work in Oxfordshire (but I don't live there).
6. Crafting has become my number one pastime since I gave up full time work.
7. I have 2 cats, both brothers. The black one is called Cimmie (starting with a 's' sound) and the dark brown is called Tinder.
Seven lovely bloggers I am sending this on to are -
Cheryl - Cheryl's creative cards and ATCs
Dawn - Dawnie's Den
Choccy - It's not Terry's It's Mine
Kathy - Purple Princess Diaries
Sarah - Sarah Wright Designs
Zoe - This Little Place
Joyce - Gram's Treasures
See you all soon. Luv B xxxxx