I have a post up over on the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog today with a step by step outline of how I experimented with blending acrylic paints using a blending tool.
It all started when I made a vintage tag for Tag Friday on A Vintage Journey at the end of March. You may remember seeing it.
At the time I didn't record how I got that lovely creamy and smooth looking background with the media fluid acrylics, so I set about experimenting with different ways I could re-create it.
So if you have time to be transported over to the DecoArt Mixed Media blog to see what I found out you'll find all the details there.