Number three in the fossil card series and this shows one of the gorgeous ammonite shapes that Andy has in his new set of stamps with Stampendous. My previous post has more details about them which you can find here if you missed it.
1. Seal the panel with tinting base.
2. Brayer watery titan buff mixed with raw umber over the surface.
3. Using Andy's 'shedded' stencil blend through some sap green and titan buff.
4. Stamp ferns and small ammonite at the base of the card using leaf green, coffee and dandelion archival inks.
5. Dip, spritz and dry watery washes of cobalt blue mixed with titan buff.
6. Stamp some text with titan buff and quinacridone gold.
7. I had a dried mop up piece of kitchen roll which had some lovely bright autumnal colours on it so I stamped the ammonite on it using coffee archival, wet the edges around it and pulled it out to get a soft distressed edge to the shape.
8. Adhere this to the panel with matte medium and cover the whole panel with it.
9. Add your words.
I love the text stamped in the paints they bring all the colours together.
Like the title of my post says I have a freebie for you. If you want to use the words I have made up for myself click the image below to enlarge it and save to your computer. This is a jpg image and A5 size. Enjoy.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Brenda xxx