..... or something ancient, primeval, prehistoric.
This is another of Andy's skulls and comes from the Skulldoggery set of stamps.
1. Paint a layer of brown umber media acrylic paint.
2. Monoprint using card painted with titan buff and rubbed onto the background.
3. Stamp with some numbers/text with coffee archival ink.
4. Repeat step 2 with cobalt blue and titan buff.
5. Lightly brayer some titanium white ver the surface.
6. Stamp text using burnt umber, quinacridone gold and titan buff paints.
7. Stamp the skull and specimen onto tissue paper and adhere.
8. Give everything a coat of satin finish varnish.
I love how striking the images are on this slightly textured background, the tissue paper technique works perfectly if you use a soft white tissue paper and seal it afterwards,
Thanks for stopping by. The weather today has been beautiful, some blue skies, sunshine and feeling quite mild. Spring must be on it's way.
hugs Brenda xxx
The monoprint background is superb and I love how the fabulous skull looks on top and the bold word and numbers is very striking Brenda! Hugs, Anne xx
I repeat.....this is going to make an awesome collection of journal pages XXX
Post a Comment